Monday, October 10, 2005
Snuggle Wishes
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
~An Ancient Chinese Belief~


We went to another adoption seminar yesterday. They seemed like a good agency. They were less expensive and a larger company. We just didn't feel at home with them though. We talked alot last night and decided to go with . At the seminar yesterday they had a family there that had adopted about 6 months ago. The little girl was so cute and the first thing that she did was come up to DH and give him her toy. He kept trying to give it back to her but she would just hand it back. Then I would take it and give it to her and she would just give it back to Dean. She pretty much stayed at our side the whole time and kept handing DH her puppy toy and babbling to him. What can I say, I married a chick magnet! The girls love him and his brown eyes. We really want to move forward and get our paperwork started. I am so nervous and want to be 100% sure that we are doing this for the right reasons and it is what God wants for us. Is this the reasons for all our struggles to conceive? I feel the red thread pulling at my heart and have since I was a little girl. I had an emotional breakdown last night and just cried my eyes out. I am sad that we have had to go through all the struggles with infertility and it has crushed my spirit. Playing with my nieces makes me so happy and sad at the same time. Emma was so sweet last night and just snuggled with me, it broke my heart. I cannot wait to have my own sweet angel to snuggle with me and DH. We want to be parents! 1 more year! 1 more year! We will continue to wait impatiently!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!