Thursday, November 17, 2005
Fingerprints done!!!!!!

One more step completed!!! We got our fingerprints done today. I kept giving D instructions on what I have heard from my internet friends as to proper fingerprint technique. He was well informed. I was called first to get my fingerprints. I got to the area and turned to see D surrounded by 3 INS workers. My only thoughts were "Oh, Sh*t, what has he done, something is wrong." Meanwhile this poor woman is trying to take my fingerprints. Slowly D starts to walk over to get his fingerprints taken and is about 5 feet away from me, but I couldn't find my voice. I just could not even remember to ask him what had happened. I was just so happy to see him getting his fingerprints taken. Meanwhile, my fingerprinter starts telling me to stop pressing down. I didn't feel like I was pressing down, I was. It was pretty funny, she was telling me to "Look at your husband, look at your husband." The more that I looked at him the worse my prints were turning out. I finally had to just look at the wall and not focus on anything to get my prints to work. She was the fastest fingerprinter that we had been watching but she made sure to tell me that, "I was making her work!" We finally both got our fingerprints completed and it was 10 minutes down the road before I even remembered to ask him what all the fuss was about. It ended up to not even be about him and they were checking out someone else's paperwork. I got all worked up about NOTHING! Can you imagine how I will be when we are about to get our daughter? I already know, I will be CRAZY!!!!

I forgot to mention... Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary!!! I love you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!