Sunday, October 29, 2006
Overheard
Today as I was browsing the booths at a Fall event , I overheard the following conversation concerning an adoptive family. I have recently met this family, they have adopted from China from the waiting child list.
The short version of the overheard conversation:
"Yes, they have biological children, but the rest are adopted. I so admire them. All the children they have adopted are handicapped."

Their children have cleft lip/palate! WTF is wrong with people! What person does not have a special need? Some are born with one and others develop many special needs over their lifetime. This really burns me up. Who is perfect? Not the old cow that I overheard talking about this lovely family. At least medical science can help with cosmetic problems, STUPID IS FOREVER!


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Heather Smith

Blogger Heather said...

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Heather Smith

Blogger Denise :o) said...

I second that!

Blogger 3 Countries 1 Love said...

Well said!!

Shannon

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!