Saturday, September 09, 2006
Secret Pal Gifts!


For the month of August, we received a beautiful pink baby luxuries baby blanket. It is soooo soft and cuddly! We also received the cutest knit hat for our daughter. I cannot wait to see her wearing this hat. I have actually got a mini collection of hats growing in her closet. She needs to be coordinated!

For July, we got 2 of the Baby Bjorn Soft Bibs. I have been wanting these bibs for a while now. I cannot wait to use them and see how messy they can get. We also got the "Yum Yum Dim Sum" book. It is too cute!
Thank you so much secret pal! It is so much fun to get these gifts in the mail. You do a great job!



3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I LOVE the music thing at the bottom where you can pick your own song...pretty sweet!

Blogger Denise :o) said...

Love the hat! Too cute!! I've never seen the soft bibs before. Very cool. Isn't shopping fun!! :o))

Blogger Karen said...

I like the music too. I can pick different types to match my everchanging mood! Thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!