Wednesday, April 19, 2006
I have been tagged!
OK, I have been tagged, not once but twice! Thanks to Stacy and Sara.
So the tagging is that I have to list 6 weird things about me. So here goes,

#1. When I was younger, I had an obsession with the number 4. I had to try to do everything in 4's. If I tapped my foot it had to be 4 times. If for some reason I could only do something 2 times, I HAD to find a way to do it another 2 times to equal 4. Everything had to equal 4. I did outgrow it and am so far from being OCD today that I have no idea why I had this obsession.

#2. I sleep with earplugs and an eye mask on. I started the earplug thing while I was in college and trying to get into nursing school. I would study with them in. We lived in an apartment on campus at UGA (Rivermill) and lived on the main drag. There were always motorcycles roaring during the day and drunks walking home at night. So before I knew it, I was sleeping with them too. Fast forward to present day, (10 years later) I work nights and added the eye mask.

#3. One of my favorite foods to snack is Regular Doritos and gherkin pickles. You may say, "gross!" But, Just try it!

#4. I hate for my big toes to be touched. It sends chills up my spine. My husband loves to aggravate me and try to grab them sometimes. It makes me so CRAZY!

#5. I am a nurse and blood doesn't bother me. I start IV's on babies and it really doesn't bother me. However, my husband had an abscessed tooth the first year of our marriage and it burst in the middle of the night. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! We woke up and looked like we were in the middle of a horror movie. I had to clean the mattresses and it was a site. About half way through the cleaning, I just couldn't take cleaning up HIS blood anymore. It was making me crazy! I don't do loved ones blood very well. I cannot handle thinking about their blood and them losing it. Totally freaks me out and I feel like I could pass out!

#6. I like to sniff my food before I eat it. Not all food but especially new foods, sauces or finger foods. I can usually tell if I will like it or not by the sniff test.

These are the folks I am tagging:
Heather
My Baby Ava
Waiting for Sophie

Stephanie
Alison
Angel


If you have already been tag then don't worry about it!
Rules of the tag:
1) Now you list 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog and in my comments section. Then tag 6 more people.
2) Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they are tagged and to go to your blog.


5 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

1. My natural hair color is blonde (I dye it dark brown)-

2. The film of me being born has been shown on TV over 50 times (and at many Bradley childbirth classes)-

3. When I was 19, I was bitten by Lisa Marie Presley's dog-

4. I am considered a genius with an IQ of 159 (believe it or not!)

5. I don't work out & can't stand to exercise

6. I briefly dated Ron Goldman when I was 20 (the one OJ killed)

Shana :)



Shana :)

Blogger Karen and Jon said...

I'm glad to know I am not the only one that sleeps with earplugs. I've been trying to wean myself off of them but no luck. Mine habit started because I was traveling a lot for work and always got stuck by the elevator.

Blogger ~ Alison said...

1. I was a HUGE hair band fan of the late 80's-early 90's - and I still love them. I had one whole wall of my bedroom plastered with pictures of Poison (not one inch of wall showing). I also had strange fascinations for Bon Jovi & Def Leppard. I've seen them all in concert many times, and some even this in century. I still listen to my old CD's and I religiously watch the current Surreal Life on VH-1 b/c C.C. Deville is on - love that guy.

2. One of my biggest pet peeves is when cat litter sticks to the bottoms of my bare feet. Regardless of my efforts, my cats manage to spread it all around the house on purpose.

3. I have a few odd fears related to water. One is of whales in the open ocean. Not sure if it's the size or what. I can go to Sea World no problem - it's only in the ocean. Gives me the chills just typing it. I also refused to get my face wet when swimming as a child (or go totally underwater), and I had swimming lessons for years.

4. I hate hate hate cold -it makes me miserable. My bed is 100% down - even the pillows. I leave that ensemble on my bed all year, even in the summer (I live in FL). The lowest A/C setting in my house is 78*(at night).

5. I still have a baby tooth in my mouth, left side - bottom. The roots have dissolved and its neighboring teeth are currently holding it in place. I was born without the permanent molar in m head - my sisters & my mom are also missing the same (permanent) tooth. One of my sister's was missing that tooth plus 2 more. When it falls out I'll need a $5,000 implant, so I'm totally planning on it falling out at the worst possible time.

6. I have a date this afternoon - with a rockstar =)

Blogger Heather said...

Hmmm, where to start?

1. I have always had a difficult time swallowing pills (medicine). When I was younger I would hold them in my mouth for hours just trying to swallow them. I've gotten better but still have difficulty sometimes, and no way am I swallowing two or more at a time or even one without a drink, but my husband can.

2. I love Ziploc type bags and Lanny often makes fun of me for organizing things in them. I also love plastic kids' dishes with characters on them.

3. I have belly-button "issues." When I was 3 my babysitter had an infection in her belly button, and I remember her mom chasing her around the room to clean it with peroxide--gross. Not sure if that's the reason, but I hate having my belly button touched or anybody else touching their belly button.

4. My Dad, Sister, and I don't share our food. Period. Especially not with each other, and especially not deviled eggs or mashed potatoes. When Lanny and I were dating I grabbed a bite off of his plate while we were eating with my parents and my Dad's jaw about hit the table because Lanny didn't mind. We knew Lanny was a keeper then. :)

5. I have an extra bone in my hip that looks like a bat wing on the x-ray.

6. I love log flume rides and waterslides.

**Bonus** I don't mind the smell of skunks. Yes, I know it's weird. :)

-Heather :)

Blogger Mrs Pushy said...

Where did you get the link to that wonderful music player that you have? I have been searching high and low for something like that that will play more than 5 seconds of music at a time...

Love your blog. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my link list on my blog

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!