Thursday, February 16, 2006
Lightning Fast!

Wow, my first thought when I woke up today was about our paperwork that I sent to Houston. I haven't kept track of it at UPS and wasn't sure where they were at with it. We sent it out on the 8th and it got there on the 9th early morning.
As I was getting out of bed I heard a truck in the drive. I just knew it was the documents. Now it could have been one of my many purchases from eBay, but I just had a feeling it was the paperwork. I can't believe it is back already. They got it done in 5 working days!
The Chinese Consulate in Houston ROCKS!!!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations on being *almost* completed with your paper work. You will be DTC and LID in no time. Hang in there! Good Luck raising the money... we all need some ideas!

Alyson

Blogger SARA said...

Hooray! You will be on your way soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!