Tuesday, January 31, 2006
LifeBook Paper!!!!
What is a Lifebook? A lifebook is like a scrapbook of your adopted child's life before, during, and after the adoption. The purpose of a lifebook is to document your child's early life history in a story form. These are some of the papers that I am going to use in my daughter's lifebook. I absolutely LOVE the Urban Collection! I can order these collection packs for $18.00. The pack includes 18 papers, one sheet coordinating letter stickers and one sheet coordinating tags. Acid & lignin free. If anyone is interested in these papers for your lifebook, leave me a comment. I cannot wait to use these papers!

The Urban Collection!

















Oh, Baby Girl! Collection Pack


















Color Me Silly Collection Pack!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!