Wednesday, January 11, 2006
1 more visit
We have one more homestudy visit and it is planned for next Monday!!!! Then we will really be making some progress. The social worker emailed me our homestudy and all she has to do is fill in some blanks. Once completed, she will email it to Great Wall for review and approval. Once approved, she will mail a copy to the USCIS so that we can obtain the illusive I171-H.
After we get I171H back, I still have to have everything county certified then state certified and finally courier it to Houston for Authentication by the Chinese Consulate.
Then we will be DTC (DOSSIER TO CHINA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The goal is to be finished before my 30th birthday and waiting to be DTC! I hope we can make it!
Meanwhile, I have been shopping a bit and need to stop! I am working on getting all my stuff out of the nursery! No small task! The nursery is already painted a deep pink or cranberry color, so the walls are done. I do want to buy new furniture and bedding though. I bought this picture (Love TJ-Maxx) and would like to have it on the wall. I think it is going to be my inspiration for the room.
So if anyone finds some bedding that will go, feel free to pass it on to me. I am thinking something with green in it as the walls are so pink! I am going to go with white furniture.


2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I love this print of poppies...the colors are so pretty. Looking forward to seeing photos of your nursery.

Donna :)

Blogger SARA said...

Just wanted to say hi. I added your blog address to my blog. Here is my address: http://lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com

We just sent our dossier to our agency to be authenticated. good luck on your journey!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!