Thursday, January 19, 2006
Final Homestudy DONE!
Little late on the post but we had our final homestudy on Monday (Jan, 16th) and everything looks good. Now we just wait for the SW to finish the final draft and then all the approvals have to come from us, homestudy agency and our agency. I faxed all of our documents to our agency and received word that all our documents look ready to be certified etc. Hopefully, some time next week I am going to make the trip to the SOS office in Atlanta and get all these docs certified and maybe do a little shopping! :)
Meanwhile, I am going to start and finish Lauren's good wish scrapbook page this weekend at the monthly scrapbook crop that my sister and I hold. I am hoping to get to work on my own scrapbook for our little one. I have done a few pages but now that we have let the cat out of the bag to family, I can really get started. If there are any fellow Georgians around that would like to join us for some scrapbooking, feel free to email me and I will give out directions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!