Saturday, November 18, 2006
Our Secret Pal sends the best gifts!!
For October we got a beautiful Winter Outfit that is cuddly soft! Thank you so much for this beautiful outfit. We love it and it is sooo soft. We have very few winter clothes in the closet. So this was very much needed! I love corduroy pants! This outfit is just perfect!

For September our secret pal sent us this beautiful butterfly mobile! Which I LOVE! There are 6 beautiful butterflies on this mobile with different sizes and colors. The colors work wonderfully with the room and I cannot wait to hang it over her crib! It really is beautiful! Thank you so much Secret Pal!

On the 11th of this month, we were logged in for 7 months with the CCAA! Time is slowly trucking along and I am starting to really count down. The light is slowly beginning to be seen at the end of this long tunnel!

Speaking on anniversaries, yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary! We decided to celebrate with an anniversary trip. We will be hitting the beach before the year is out!!! I am so ready to go!!!

And to finish up, here is one of my favorite pictures of my hubby and our nieces.



1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I LOVE the butterfly.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!