Wednesday, January 10, 2007
100 Good Wishes Quilt

Ahhh, I still need some quilt squares! I finally pulled them out last night and was trying to sort through them and match the colors up some. I have yet to decide what pattern I want to use and would love to see other families quilts. So, please if you have a pic of your quilt leave a link to it in my comments section. Anybody want to swap squares just leave me a comment or email me and we will get this swap going! I have about 70 squares so I need about 30 more.

I am kinda liking this pattern!
<<----------------


2 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

I do not have my quilt sewn together yet, so will swap a square and wish with you. Send me an email from my blog.

Alyson

Blogger LedaP said...

I'd like to swap, email me at ledamperry at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!