Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Book Meme Tag
I have been tagged by Shannon. What I'm supposed to do: grab the closest book and open it to page 123; type 6-8 sentences from that page. So here goes......

Marcus looked away. He would ask God to his face why he had allowed Hadassah to die. He would ask him why, if he was the almighty Creator, he had created a world so full of violence. Most of all, he wanted to know if God even existed. "If I ever find him, I'll ask him about many things," he said heavily and glanced back at the boy. The small shepherd studied him with dark pensive eyes.

"You will not find God on Mount Moriah," the boy said simply.
"I've already looked on Mount Gerizim."
"He is not on a mountaintop, like your Jupiter"
"Then where will I find him?"
The boy shrugged, "I don't know if you can find him in the way you want."

This is from the book, "An Echo in the darkness" by Francine Rivers. It is II in the Mark of the Lion series. I loved these books!

So, now who can I tag. I think it will be . . . Lisa, Kim and Krista.


1 Comments:

Blogger 3 Countries 1 Love said...

Glad to see you played along :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!