Friday, February 23, 2007
Favorite Foto Challenge
This week at Double Happiness the challenge is to share 10 things you like/love that begin with a randomly drawn letter of the alphabet that Donna assigns.

So, Gimmie a . .




Weddings -
Our wedding was in November and it was a beautiful day. I have never been more sure of anything in my life.







watermelon





I love watermelons and could eat a whole one easily, if it wouldn't get me sick.



Warm Weather





I am not a fan of the winter months, at all. I love it when the temperature starts to rise and the days get longer.



water



I do love to drink my water. I especially like a lot of lemon in my water. I have been known to squeeze half a lemon in one glass. I almost always get my 8 glasses in a day, sometimes more.





Weekends -

Sleeping in, watching movies and shopping, that is what we tend to do on our weekends. I am lucky that my hubby also likes to sleep in and doesn't mind trips to Target and the outlet mall.








World Wide Web


What did we do before the internet? I have met and made so many friends b/c of the internet. It is a wonderful thing!



Washing Machines -


Can you imagine life without one? We would never have time to get on the internet!







women- What would the world be like without us? Can you imagine? Who would give birth?

work
I truly love my job as a NICU nurse. I lucked into a job in a
level III NICU right out of school and have been hooked ever since.






weight loss - Thank God that this is possible! I play this game every year. Gain a lot, lose a few.








2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Great list! I love watermelon too and could eat it all day long and never get tired of it. But I gag when I try to drink straight water. Maybe gobs of lemon is what I need too! :)

You're a beautiful bride, by the way!

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Blogger 3 Countries 1 Love said...

Great list!! I'm just getting ready to start on my list too!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!