Monday, February 26, 2007
BAD DOG CHARLIE, BAD DOG!!!

Ever want to kill your dog? Mine barely escaped death several times today. First he ran from me when he got out of the gate for about 10 min. Always making eye contact with me and then giving me a Eat Sh*t look and taking off. Then he found the neighborhood mutt that is never kept in a fence and has no collar and played chase with him for another 10 min. Meanwhile I had gotten my car and set off to find him cause it was dusk and I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me. Once I found them, the mutt would come to me, but not Charlie. He would get within 1 foot of my reach and dart out of the way. I finally decided to drive back up to the house and set off on foot.

Once I got close to the end of the road, I could see them in the distance. There was also a car pulling out of her drive. Well, I guess Charlie got tired of playing catch with the mutt. The mutt was growling and coming after him. When Charlie saw me, both dogs came running. Charlie is looking at me like, "Help, help, this little mutt is attacking me." Naturally, the neighbor starts to back out of her drive right about the time both dogs are behind her car. I had to yell at the top of my lungs to get her to stop her car.


Once I got him the mutt is still in attack mode and is growling and biting at his neck. I grabbed his fur (this is a small mutt) and held him to the ground while I was holding Charlie for dear life. I thought the mutt had calmed down so I let him go and he attacks again. Once again, I had to hold the mutt to the ground screaming all the while for them to CALM DOWN!!!


Finally, the mutt calmed down and I was able to pick Charlie up (all 40 lbs of him) and carry him all the way back to the house up a very steep hill. I thought I was going to blow a lung by the time we got to the house. I am still so mad at him that I can't even look at him. I even turned his picture down in the kitchen. I think we are all going to be sore in the morning.

Why are they sooooo stupid sometimes?

I am rethinking those training classes. ARG!


2 Comments:

Blogger 3 Countries 1 Love said...

The joys of dogs!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

been there done that..michael (hubby over at www.valtool.blogspot.com) would relate well to this

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!