Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Refingerprinted today! It went much quicker than last time. We were out of there in 30 min, but had to drive over an hour to get there. Once again, they had trouble getting my prints. He explained to me that women are harder than men to obtain prints because we use lotions and have our hands in water more (AKA do the dishes). So combine that with my handwashing at work about 50 times a night and it makes sense. We are glad that it is overwith but not too happy that we had to renew and pay another $140. We should be home from China by now!


3 Comments:

Ugh - fingerprints. I glad to hear that you were in and out in 30 minutes. I wonder how many time we'll have to have finger prints done this time?

Blogger Polar Bear said...

I sent off the paperwork yesterday for our refingerprinting. The first time we were in and out in 20 minutes. I'm afraid what this time will bring. I'm glad to hear it only took you 30 minutes.

Fun.

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad it went quick..Hope your wait gets even quicker

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!