Thursday, March 08, 2007
Secret Pal - You get me!
Secret Pal - Are you spying on me? How do you know just what I am looking at online?



Feburary Gift! I Love, Love Love the Year of the Pig Outfit! I have been eyeing it ever since I got the latest Red Envelope catalog! It is just precious and I cannot wait to see our daughter in this outfit. I cannot thank you enough!













January Gift!
This is on my must haves for the trip to China! I love that the beak quakes!! It is already sealed and ready for the suitcase!
I love the travel case fork and spoon set and I did not have any stacking cups, so once again your gift were perfect! Thank you so much SP! I love my gift every month and look forward to opening them!






1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Hi Karen, you have a very cool blog! I love both your "W" lists. You will love the duck tub in China!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!